jueves, 16 de abril de 2015

VA - Dance Hits Collection 90’s Vol. 1 (2015)


2015 - Dance Hits Collection 90’s Vol. 1

1. La Bouche - Be my lover
2. The Dreamhouse Orkestra - I like chopin
3. Wildside - Be my babe heartbeat
4. Fun Factory - Take your chance (Airwaves Mix)
5. Cardenia - Passion (Ragga Remix)
6. Intermission - Six days (Veen Hai - Nrg Mix)
7. Dj Bobo - What about my broken heart
8. Music Instructor - Hands in the air (Transform Mix)
9. T-Zone - Movin' up and down (Airplay)
10. Capital Sound - Higher love
11. Blue Beat - Everybody look at me
12. 2 Brothers - Dreams (Will Come Alive)
13. Sash! - With my own eyes
14. Egma - Tell it to my heart
15. Waldo - Feel so good
16. Melodie Mc - Dum da dum
17. Mr. John - Time is ticking away
18. Imperio - Wings of love
19. Cheyenne - The money man
20. Technotronic - Recall
21. J.K. - Sweet lady night
22. Londonbeat - You bring on the sun
23. Captain Hollywood Project - Love and pain
24. Speed Limit - Cry for your love
25. Gener 8 - Boom boom down
26. Maxx - Get away
27. Orange Blue - If you wanna be
28. Dr. Alban - Let the beat go on
29. One Dj Project Ft. Dame - Gotta dance (Radio Edit)
30. Azuka Ft. Dj Honfo - Afrika is calling
31. Twenty 4 Seven - We are the world
32. Slam - Back to music
33. Ten Minutes - It's your love
34. Fourteen 14 - Don't leave me (Extended Mix)
35. Beat Control - Dancing madness
36. Culture Beat - Got to get it
37. Disco Sluts - Let's all chant
38. Sabrina - Angel boy (Angel Mix)
39. La Bouche - You won't forget me
40. Xeya - Kiss me (Main Mix Top Italo Tune)
41. E-Type - I'm flying
42. X-Generation - Eye of the tiger
43. Solid Base - In your dreams (Dance Mix)
44. E-Rotic - Max don't have sex with your ex (Radio Edit)
45. Double Vision - Free your mind
46. Elektra - Dancing through the night (Extended Mix)
47. Solina - Breakout (Radio Premier)
48. Darkness - In my dreams (Radio Mix)
49. Krema - House music (Original Mix)
50. Stella - You & me
51. Fun 4 You - I'm so excited (Radio Edit)
52. The Prodigy - No good
53. Nina - Sell me your secrets
54. Snipers - Fire
55. Natascha Wright - What's the way to your heart
56. Plastic Age Ft. Sara P. - All Boys (Summer Shoopyedit Mix)
57. Mr.President - Coco jamboo
58. Angelica - The sunshine after the rain
59. Rica Ft. Rami - Find my own way
60. Tanaka - More, more, more
61. Brainstorm Project - Confusion
62. C&C Music Factory - Gonna make you sweat
63. Waldo's People - Don't stop movin'
64. Charlotte - Where we are (Club Mix)
65. Heart Attack - Get me going
66. Solid Base - In your dreams
67. Future Beat - X-Tasy (Past Mix)
68. Sonic Dream Collective - Oh, baby all
69. Double You - Because I'm loving you
70. Jlm - Groovy beat
71. Dj Company - I can be your lover
72. Dragana' - The secret of my body (Radio Mix)
73. Flexx - Wake up
74. Texture - Power of love
75. Cartouche - Touch the sky
76. Mike L.G. - Theme of my dream
77. Double Dare - Believe
78. Cabballero - Hymn
79. Bad Boys Blue - The power of the night
80. Hit'n'hide - Sundance

Genero: Dance

No hay comentarios. :

Publicar un comentario