jueves, 23 de abril de 2015

VA - Los 100 Mayores Exitos De La Música Disco 1996


1996 - Los 100 Mayores Exitos De La Música Disco

DISCO 1
1. Dan Hartman - Relight my fire
2. The weather girls - It's raining men
3. Eartha Kitt - Where is my man
4. KC and The Sunshine Band - Taht's the way (I like it)
5. Santa Esmeralda - Don't let me be misunderstood
6. Freeez - I.O.U.
7. Jocelin Brown - Somebody elses guy (Remix)
8. P. Lion - Happy Children
9. Trakks - Long train runnin
10. Harold Melvin and Blue notes - Don't leave me this way
11. Gwen Dickey - Car wash
12. Earth, Wind and Fire - Boogie wonderland
13. Wild Cherry - Play that funky music
14. Archie Bell - Tighten' up
15. Curtys Mayfield - Superfly
16. Fun Fun - Colour my love
17. Tony Esposito - Kalimba de luna
18. Joe Bataan - The bottle
19. Miquel Vrown - Close to perfection
20. Walter Murphy and Big Apple Band - A fifth of Beethoven
21. The O'Jays - For the love of the money
22. Hot Butter - Pop corn
23. Mick Straker Band - A walk in the park
24. Miko Mission - The world es you
25. Sabrina - Boys, boys, boys

DISCO 2
1. Sister Sledge - We are family
2. Miquel Brown - So many men, so little time
3. Anita Ward - Ring my bell
4. Viola Wills - Gonna get along without you now
5. Gloria Gaynor - I am what I am
6. Odissey - Going back to my roots
7. Gibson Brothers - Cuba
8. Village People - In the navy
9. The Jacksons - Blame it on the boogie
10. Karen young - Hot shot
11. Ami Stewart - Knock on wood
12. Imagination - Flashback
13. George McRae - Rock your baby
14. Silver Pozzoli - Around my dream
15. Ottawan - D.I.S.C.O.
16. Climax Blues Band - Couldn't get it right
17. Kool & The Gang - The rhythm and ride
18. War - We got the power
19. Shirley & Co. - Shame, shame, shame
20. Esther Phillips - What a difference a day makes
21. Candido - Jingo
22. Instant Funk - I've got my mind made up
23. D-Train - You're the one for me
24. Jesse Green - Nice 'n' slow
25. John Travolta - Greased lightnin'

DISCO 3
1. Imagination - Just an illusion.
2. Evelyn Thomas - High energy
3. Sylvester - You make me feel (Mighty Real)
4. Gloria Gaynor - I will survive
5. Jimmy Bo Horne - Spank
6. KC & The Sunshine Band - Shake your booty
7. Ritchie Family - The best disco in town
8. N-Trance - Stayin' alive
9. B.V.S.M.P. - I need you
10. Labelle - Voulez vous coucher avec moi
11. Pino D'Angio - Ma quale idea
12. James Brown - Bright it on
13. Earth, Wind & Fire - September
14. Gazebo - I like Chopin
15. Lucia - La isla bonita
16. The Three Degrees - Dirty old man
17. Strech - Why did you do it
18. Joe Tex - Ain't gonna bump no more
19. Ami Stewart - Light my fire
20. Viola Wills - If you could read my mind
21. Michael Zager Band - Let's all chant
22. Club House - Billie jean, Do it again
23. Break Machine - Street dance
24. Valentine Bros - Money is too tight to mention
25. Isaac Hayes - Shaft

DISCO 4
1. Tina Charles - I love to love
2. John Paul Young - Love is in the air
3. Gary Low - You are danger
4. Greg Kihn - Jeopardy
5. Mai Tai - History
6. Village People - Y.M.C.A.
7. Jimmy Bo Horne - Dance across the floor
8. M.Es.B. Feat. The Three Degrees - The sound of Philadelphia
9. Oliver Chantman - Get down saturday night
10. B.B. & Q. Band - On the beat
11. Third World - Now that we've found love
12. Kasso - Walkman
13. Local Boy - Thriller - Owner of a lonely heart
14. The Commodores - Brick house
15. Desireless - Voyage, voyage
16. Loleatta Holloway - Love sensation
17. Sly & The Family Stone - Thank you
18. Disco Tex & The Sex O Lettes - Get dancing
19. Tullio De Piscopo - Stop bajon
20. Ryan Paris - Dolce vita
21. Belle Epoque - Black is black
22. Kelly Marie - Feels like I'm in love
23. Gene Chandler - Get down
24. Curtis Mayfield - Move on up
25. Phillips Nelson - I like you

No hay comentarios. :

Publicar un comentario