jueves, 16 de abril de 2015

VA - Dance Hits Collection 90’s Vol. 2 (2015)


2015 - Dance Hits Collection 90’s Vol. 2

1. Marc Wilson - Feel my body
2. Fun Factory - Doh wah diddy
3. Major T. - Keep the frequency clear
4. Luxoria - Get high (Club Mix)
5. Modern Talking - You're my heart, you're my soul (New Version)
6. Franky Fonell - Never forever
7. Real Mccoy - Run away
8. Kate Project - I got to believe (Radio Edit)
9. Maxx - No more (General Base Remix)
10. Look Twice - Feel the night (X-Tended Mix)
11. Pharao - I show you secrets
12. Afrika Bambaataa - Feel the vibe
13. Logic Beat - I wanna cry (Eurobeat Mix)
14. Kika - I can live (Radio Edit)
15. Mr. President - I give you my heart
16. Double Divine - Your loving (Club Version)
17. God's Groove - Into the blue
18. Dj Bobo - Let the party begin
19. E-Motion - Open your mind (Italomix)
20. Men Behind - How can I (Club Mix)
21. Ace Of Base - Never gonna say i'm sorry
22. Yaki-Da - I saw you dancing
23. Sandra - Secret land (Remix)
24. B.G. The Prince Of Rap - The colour of my dreams (Remix)
25. Flash - In the middle of the night
26. Dr. Alban - Feel like making love
27. Skibby Ft. King Lover - Feel my riddim (Beats 'r' Us Mix)
28. Inner Circle - Games people play (Radio Edit)
29. Zymotix - Feel my love
30. Missing Heart - Wild angels
31. E-Type - Calling your name
32. T-Spoon - Where R U now
33. God's Groove - Back to nature
34. First Base - Love is paradise (Dance Mix)
35. Snoopy D.J. - Another love
36. Rave Flowers - Danger
37. 2 Fabiola - Lift up
38. Heath Hunter - Walking on clouds
39. Pharao - We got the key
40. Euphoric - Teach me how to live (Radio Mix)
41. Xenia's World - Ecstasy don't take it
42. Time Machine - Run away
43. Dj Company - Hey everybody
44. Keenya - Waiting (For your love) (Euromix)
45. M&M Crew Ft. Cali Gold - Move on (Single Dance Mix)
46. S.E.X. Appeal - Sex is a thrill with the pill
47. Libra - Another Night
48. Jam & Spoon - Find me
49. Rama - Light my fire (Optical 2 Hit Mix)
50. Pandora - Why
51. Beat System - What's going on (In Your Mind)
52. Real Mccoy - Automatic lover (Call For Love)
53. Beatrice - Shakin' my heart (Original)
54. Scooter - Move your ass!
55. Corona - Baby baby
56. Fixx-It - Set me on fire (Radio Edit)
57. Basic Element - This must be a dream
58. Nightcrawlers - Push the feeling on
59. Blind Date - I wanna have fun
60. Amber - This is your night
61. Olli's Club - It's allright
62. Fun 4 Me - Se fue (Another Mix)
63. Blumchen - Kleiner satellit
64. Inner Circle - Sweat (A la la la la Long)
65. Shannon - It's got to be love
66. Magic Motion - Don't fly away
67. Samira - The rain (Radio Soul Mix)
68. Falone - Sarah's night
69. Shalima - Don't let me go (Original Mix)
70. Bass Expanders - Bounce (Airplay Edit)
71. Masterboy - Anybody (Felixj. Gauder Radio Rmx)
72. Technotronic - Crazy
73. La Bouche - Sweet dreams
74. Q-Pow! - Summer holiday
75. Cobra - Born 2 love U
76. X-Pression - This is our night
77. Tess - In my dreams
78. L.E.T. Generation - Send me an angel (Hard Club Mix)
79. Whykiky - Don't give it up
80. Nina - Until all your dreams come true (Dance Mix)

Genero: Dance

No hay comentarios. :

Publicar un comentario